- How are reviewers describing this item?
gifted, educational, level and different.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 26 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 30 2016.
A detailed look at how gifted kids are identified, and sometimes under identified, with a particular emphasis on those that measure in the highest levels of the gifted range
Written in a conversational tone and full of interesting case studies
The reality is that most parents of gifted children, especially those whose children are profoundly gifted, will be entirely on their own with respect to ensuring that their children receive an appropriate level of academic and emotional support
While this book should be in the hands of all educational professionals, it is the parents of gifted children who must have this book (or one like it) as a means of appropriately directing the development of their special children