- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, easy, good, quality and fit.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 68.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 38 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 5 2016.
I debated a few weeks before finally purchasing the origin8 end bars
I also debated to purchase the ergon g5 with end bar, but i use my bike to commute around the city and town and attaching the mirror was out of the question on the end
Once you measure and know how much to cut off on your handlebar grips or move your shifters or break handles, it was a 123 easy to install
If you are like me, and you use your bike either for commuting around town, touring for a lot longer time, this is a great option for the price and i would highly suggest you give the origin8 a try first before purchasing the other brands that already comes with grips and ends