- How are reviewers describing this item?
cd, piano, good, transcendental and quality.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 26 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Philips have gathered together performances of all of the liszt studies on this double cd
The pianist on both sets of the transcendental etudes and the s
144 concert etudes is the chilean pianist claudio arrau, and nikita magaloff plays the paganini studies
The transcendental studies were completed in this form in 1851 after two earlier attempts - the first attempt in 1825 produced works much like those of his teacher carl czerny and the second versions in 1937 were above the technical competence of even the greatest pianists of the time - even liszt! if you don't play, however, there is a place to see what it takes to play this