- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, bright, good, great and incandescent.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 23.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 51.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 52 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 2 2016.
Unlike the cheaper competing brands, lightstory filaments are crossed rather than parallel so they don't shadow each other, a thoughtful touch with allows for very even illumination
*like all of the current filament style led bulbs, these can be dimmed if one incandescent is kept among the rest in a candelabra/chandelier, or: running these in a circuit that includes either incandescents or non-filament led bulbs as well, in separate fixtures
I purchased two 6-packs of lightstory c11 1
8w candelabra bulbs to replace the twelve 25-watt bulbs in our dining room fixture