- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, red, bright, rechargeable and great.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 28.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 33 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
This thing can probably take some light rain and splashes according to the ip rating
Using the lantern is really simple, just pull it up to turn it on and the single rubberized blue button is to cycle through the different modes (low, high, red and red flashing) all very useful
At the highest settings the light is very bright but not annoying and would light up a full sized tent perfectly
It comes with two unbranded 2200 mah batteries wired in parallel which provides a total of 4400 mah of light or charging power since this lantern also has the option of being a power bank