- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, accurate, easy, good and many.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 67.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 114 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 24 2017.
Because there is no transmission fluid dipstick, you need to life the car up, take off the transmission pain/filter, drain the fluid out, and then replace the pan/filter, and fill the new fluid in through the transmission fluid filler hole (which is still done from underneath the car)