- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, accurate, easy, many and fluid.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 42.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 97 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 11 2017.
It can be set to either celsius or fahrenheit (and it remembers which one you last used, so you don't have to keep switching it)
If you don't already have an infrared thermometer because you're not sure you really need it, get it, and you will find all kinds of things to use it on
Right off, i used it to see, as i suspected, that the outer coils on our ancient stove weren't heating up