- How are reviewers describing this item?
free, received, soft, great and left.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 48.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 372 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 29 2016.
Defend lotionit is also l'oreal's first sulfate free line
1) the shampoo: as a woman of color there is always a struggle for mainstream hair care lines to produce products that's are applicable for all hair textures and colors
This shampoo, although it should be better in nature for my hair type it actually resulted in my hair being matted and full of knots
My recommendation to add a detangling effect of some sort in the shampoo