- How are reviewers describing this item?
comfortable, dental, fit, little and good.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 95.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 53 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 23 2017.
And they come with a free protective case!if you try this night guard you are sure to be impressed! this guard is a fantastic solution to the $200-300 dental guards that dentist want to sell you and insurance won't cover
It sits on your upper or lower teeth and stays in place by a little piece that wraps around the front teeth