- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, color, beautiful, two and new.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 72 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
If you've advanced beyond basic knitting and are looking for a new challenge, then brioche knitting might be just the ticket
With detailed directions for a two color italian cast on and bind off, instructions for producing a selvedge edge and nancy's directions for fixing your mistakes, you'll soon be turning out gorgeous two-sided shawls, scarfs and cowls before moving on to more advanced brioche projects
With 75 stitches of nancy's own design along with patterns for 12 different projects, nancy rightly calls this her life's work
02 - while not the sort of project one starts and finishes in a single weekend (at least not without a lot of practice), the projects you'll find in knitting fresh brioche: creating two-color twists & i've never cared much for brioche stitch, because it creates a very stretchy fabric, requires extra time and effort (one completed row requires knitting across and purling back again), and uses about twice as much yarn as stockinette