- How are reviewers describing this item?
comfortable, fit, great, size and keen.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 72.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 1,831 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 28 2017.
These boots will work great for the long hours searching for the gorillas
Usually i prefer a higher boot for better ankle support, but as long as i keep the top lacing snug, i've had no problems with my ankles
My seventeen year old daughter just tried out her new hiking boots in the colorado mountains last week, bouldering with friends