- How are reviewers describing this item?
new, glad, good, sturdy and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 23 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 17 2019.
I feel like because the bar is not curved to sort of follow the circumference of the trampoline (it's straight across,) it does limit some of the exercise moves you'll want to do with your arms on the trampoline, and sort of forces you to want to bounce towar
One of the photos shows a woman hanging on it - i certainly wouldn't recommend hanging on it, but it does feel very stable for what it is
So i ordered the one that goes with it, for obvious reasons
) if you want to try to save some space in the room by putting the trampoline on it's side, you can take the vertical and horizontal parts off, but the stems for the handlebar remain on the trampoline frame, so you really don't save much space by doing this