- How are reviewers describing this item?
color, red, great, brown and natural.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 52.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 917 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 29 2016.
I haven't decided if i want to use it on my hair yet (have done it before and loved it) but i am sure this product would do a lovely job and i have extra for when i am ready to use it as a hair dye( hubby doesn't know yet, maybe i should surprise him! i was so afraid to try using henna on my hair because the process seems overwhelming and very messy, but it turned out to be much easier than expected, as long as you get the right texture when mixing it with water
Make sure the texture is not too thick or it will be very difficult to apply through all of your hair, especially if you have long hair like me
I don't see myself ever going back to regular hair color after using this product
This is a product i highly recommend if you don't want to damage your hair yet still want beautiful coloring on your hair! if you have dark hair just know henna doesn't lighten your hair