- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, better, excellent and nice.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 73.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 340 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 26 2018.
I was initially diagnosed with vasculitis/reactive arthristis due to a previous hepatitis c infection
After completing the aggressive hepatitis c treatment i started having motorsensory axonal neuropathy; occasionally i get a tingling in my feet and toes, i then take another two tables and the tingling disappears within minutes