- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, heavy, sturdy, good and down.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 38.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 53 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 23 2016.
You could use the included flat wrenches, but at the bare minimum i would suggest you use crescent wrenches, and ideally you should be using socket wrenches
Some of the flat metal pieces get bumped around during shipping, and they are weak enough to get bent