- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, honest, received and elastic.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 22.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 121 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 28 2016.
Once that was done i had him just slip off his shoes, i then asked him to put them back on (he uses a long handled shoehorn) and he was so pleased that he could wear tied shoes that he likes without needing to depend on anyone to tie them
No one wants to trip over loose shoe laces
As someone who hates tying her shoes every single time to take them off and put them on i used to resort to laces them up like normal and tucking them in behind the tongue
Or i'd do the lace up and just try tucking the rest of the lace inside the shoe