- How are reviewers describing this item?
black, american, african, human and theological.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 10 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 25 2018.
She explains in the preface to this 2002 book, “simply put, womanist theology is the systematic, faith-based exploration of the many facets of the african-american women’s religiosity
She has also written name it and claim it?: prosperity preaching in the black church,african american women tapping power and spiritual wellness, and african american folk healing