- How are reviewers describing this item?
received, honest, charged, great and fast.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 40.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 106 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2016.
I've seen these types of chargers around quite a bit, but i didn't really realize how badly i needed one until i was in the airport the other day and people were waiting in line to charge their devices because many of the power outlets in the gate area were broken
This charger is not only super convenient and space-saving, it also seems like it charges much faster than the chargers that came with my phones (i have an iphone 6 and a galaxy s5 for work)
The only problems were that the thing kept getting misplaced, and i was out of luck if i wanted to use it to charge both my kindle and my cellphone at the same time, especially if i’m in a hurry and need both devices in a flash!well, my days of having to choose which device gets the love first are over! ) of a multi-device charger called the intelliarmor 4-port usb charger that retails for a mere $14
What this petite device does is allow me to charge both my kindle and my cell phone at the same time – and it does it at the same accelerated speed that my teensy (and often misplaced) old 1-device charger did!the intelliarmor also has 4 ports available, so if i decide to go ahead and get that additional tablet for the kids that i’ve been mulling over (so i can actually get to use my own kindle once in a while :d ) then i can get that one charged just as lickety split as the other electronics i’ve tried out on it to put it through it’s paces