- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, soft, set, quality and good.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 60.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 46 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 5 2018.
It's an ok brush set for the price
I love these brushes because of the quality and the sensitivity put into making these brushes, ensuring that no harm had to be done to produce such a high quality set of makeup brushes, also love the ability to travel with them in the handy sturdy tin that it comes in, not taking up a lot of space, i would recommend that every make-up artist purchess a set, because you never know, you might become inspired while on the go and have everything you need in this nice secure tin can to perform a masterpiece on yourself or someone else in need
The two things i would change are: it would be nice if there were a guide that came with the brushes and the brushes had a chemical odor at first but it faded after a few days
These brushes are soft and great quality! she left her company and went straight into the bathroom with her brushes, only to come barrelling out twenty minutes later exclaiming that i could have all her existing brushes since these were the ones she would be using from here on out