- How are reviewers describing this item?
magnetic, easy, honest, received and open.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 38.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 299 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2016.
I really like the ability to flip the switch to turn off the locking mechanism, it makes it so convenient when putting away clean dishes or when you need to use the item you're trying to keep the little ones out of
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review
For now the release lever on the back that keeps the lock in the unlocked position is helpful because i installed the lock before my baby is mobile, but in the future i worry about the lever accidentally getting bumped and the door thus being left unprotected
Works well this is going to be an out of the ordinary use for this so here we go i purchased this product because i take prescription pain medication and have always been uneasy about the draw i keep it in so i was at my cousins house this weekend and noticed that his knife draw open with this special key so he told me about it so i went to the home store and the cheapest one was almost thirty dollars so i received this at discount for my honest review i found this one online i don't recall what i paid but even at full price i would of purchased it to give it a shot well i installed it this morning and wholly cow its a lot stronger than i give it credit for the 3m adhesive its strong so now i feel so much better knowing that my grandchildren a family and children friends i haven't felt this comfortable in years i actually bought this for my nephew that is a toddler, he's 2 year old that is so stubborn whenever i baby sit him, i will have to make sure i keep an eye for his safety