- How are reviewers describing this item?
quality, great, port, made and nice.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 39.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 88 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 7 2017.
This could go in both ways: your usb type c compatible device might need to be hooked up with your laptop which does not have any usb type c port or your usb 3/2 compatible device might need to be hooked up with your latest macbook (which has only usb type c port)