- How are reviewers describing this item?
size, great, fit, comfortable and perfect.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 40.8% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 123 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 30 2016.
I did size up one size because i wanted to make sure they weren't too tight after reading some of the reviews and they are a great fit- a little loose, but not falling off or anything and i love the way the stretch allows for my curves to be a little more accommodated than they would have been in some other shorts
So i went with her correct size of 14 and they fit great (so she says, not me, i dont wear them :))
I read several of the reviews and ordered one size down (i usually purchase size 20 or 20plus)
I am 5'2 and usually wear a size 20, but i am at the top end of that size (if i wasn't a die hard 80's girl i would be buying 22's -80's girls like to say things like: of course it isn't to small, i haven't passed out yet have i?) with that said i was still very hesitant to go down to the 18 even with all the reviews saying these run big