- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, quality, great, excellent and clean.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 168.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 25 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 7 2019.
It works as a two stops -2 filter and as a polaroid filter the more you turn the darker the sky it gets and you can stop where you prefer
Buy b+h or just generally avoid this specific hoya filter
Vignettes badly even when stepped down to a 67mm lens if it is even remotely close to wide