- How are reviewers describing this item?
hip, great, little, good and down.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 36 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
My dad found these good at getting on compression socks once he got used to it happy with product good great little gadget, brought for my mother who has had a knee operation and has to wear support stockings for 6 weeks, this is a god send & very pleased with product no more struggles with tights and socks great anyone recovering from hip surgery will know only too well the frustration at having to be dependent on someone else for the simplest little day-to-day tasks, donning one's socks being one of them
This is a great product for people who have difficulty bending and putting on sock or stockings
Takes a bit of practise getting the socks on the aid, but once mastered, it makes it so easy
Very smooth product, no rough edges to snag socks/stockings on