- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, lightweight, honest and compact.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 43.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 40 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 20 2016.
Not worth any amount of money looks good took this traveling with me, used as an overnight bag a few times when i kept larger luggage in a hotel and it worked very well - lightweight, packs easily into its own little pocket, appears to be durable and was able to handle large items
Nothing unusual there but this handle will lock in the half-open position if that's what you want – and since i'm only 4'10 this is a very useful feature for me since i don't want people 3 feet behind me tripping over my luggage
And this is something that is not a deficit, just something you need to be careful about in purchasing luggage:the kart-a-bag handle is substantial and there seems to be no standard size for the slip-on panel or strap on the back of most carry-on luggage pieces, so i just bought and have to return two travel totes i'd hoped to use because neither of the hexin travel duffel (8 slip panel) nor the wandf foldable travel duffel (7 slip strap)fit over the handle, whereas my trusty old hadaki hannah's tote (11 lower zipper to open slip panel) fits easily
Moral of the story: luggage and bag manufacturers should create bags with at least an 11 slip-panel or slip-strap