- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, delicious, many, wonderful and written.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 71 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Great book full of wonderful recipes! i love, love, love her writing style
The recipes are clear and easy to follow and there is a wide range to choose from, appetizers to desserts, and she has not included just east indian recipes, which is exciting for me! another wonder~full thing about this book is her recognition/acknowledgement and in fact validation to the working mom or dad that, yes, cooking from scratch takes time, but it doesn't have to take a lot of time (she gives useful tips on how indian households use crock-pots and other quick ideas for busy wanna-be home cooks)
Being a fan of quotations, i *adore* how she intersperses almost every useful item with a corresponding piece of wisdom in the form of a quotation
Another thing i love about ms