- How are reviewers describing this item?
biomedical and many.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 62.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 208 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 9 2018.
This book is helping a lot to understand what is going on in my child
Very good book for autism family
This book is a must read if you have a child with autism, adhd or in the spectrum
The book is so well written and really explains things in a way that is really easy to understand