- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, free, received, great and quality.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 19.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 81 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 30 2016.
I have one dog that has arthritis and has to be in a dog stroller so she can go along with us
My larger dog started to understand the feel of the bungee being at its maximum and (when he wasn't very distracted) reminded him to come back along my side
This works pretty well unless your dog can lose his or her focus and run after something (or while you are running stop and investigate an interesting smell)
I didn't have too many problems, but if your dog doesn't walk well on a traditional leash, this may not be the product for you