- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, great, fine, nice and good.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 39.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 70 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
It is sufficient for cafetiere, which makes around four cups of coffee so even having friends around its sufficient as most add milk to their coffee
I got fed up with instant coffee and really missed fresh brewed coffee at home so i decided to invest in a manual grinder to use with my aeropress
The first time i used it, it felt difficult to grind the coffee beans but i don't know if that was because it was new or because i wasn't used to grinding them manually
It does require a bit of elbow grease to grind the coffee beans, of course but it is a manual coffee grinder