- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, straight, honest, little and easy.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 30.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 109 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2016.
When i opened the packet the first appearance was good the box is stylish and looked presentable i immediately opened to look at the item which also looked good it was more plastic than i was expecting as the combs or bristles are solid plastic not like an ordinary brush but i was optimistic it had a really long cable which is an added bonus as id often struggle with my straighteners as i have long hair so was pleased that shouldn't be an issue it had a swivel cord so i knew id ave no problems with not being able to rotate the cable so that was looking good having taken time to make sense of the instructions i then went to use i washed conditioned and combed my hair before use so clean and untangled i set the brush to requierd temp it got to temperature very quickly and was easy to see as the lcd screen indicates for you i the sections pieces of my hair starting from the top i then brushed through as my hair was damp not wet not dry it did sizzle but it didn't burn it did dry my hair but id say id not very good at straightening it gave the same result as i would have got from just simply using my hairbrush and dryer but it was easy to use a little hard the combs are solid so i did dig my scalp once or twice but i think that's more my handling overall this is better than a normal brush and hairdryer as its only using one item but in my opinion it dose not give the same effect as a straightener would but this is ok for drying please note that i was very fortunate to have the opportunity to try this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review i have very thick unruly hair
With this brush, i still have to run the hair being straightened through it a couple of times, but due to the nature of the brush design, heat isn't being applied to both sides of the hair, thus limiting the damage to the hair follicle
At first i was dubious about this product, i didn't think i would be able to achieve a satisfactory result but i really did
I really would recommend this item to others, especially those who want a quick, easy way to have sleek stylish hair