- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, received, nice, honest and unbiased.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 29.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 42 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 17 2016.
This will measure temperatures between -50 degrees f and 572 degrees f, which also makes this useful for candy making (i make marshmallows around the holidays) or for vegetable oil when making doughnuts or other deep fried items
This comes in a nice box that can also be used to store the thermometer when not in use
If you want something cheaper, can wait a few more seconds for temperature readings, and can forego the extra water resistance (the thermapen is waterproof) then the shalleen is a good thermometer for the money
I can't really knock the shalleen for not being a thermapen since it is 1/5 the cost so i'm giving it 4