- How are reviewers describing this item?
graduate, clear and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 31 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
I read this book as part of my mentorship with a graduate english student to decide whether a phd would be the path for me
Great read and a great how to book in the ways of preparing yourself for graduate school aswell it's difficult to find a book like this that focuses on the humanities, is substantive, and does not spend a hundred pages talking about admissions
Thankfully, i found that the book did not become a political rant or focused solely on these problems, but is grounded in the basic understanding that these problems exist and one should be aware of them
Overall, i found the book to be extremely useful