- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, cute, little, dark and received.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 33.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 59 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 22 2016.
Just bird was left attached :( wanted a blue canary night light for my baby's room, but i also wanted one that was inexpensive and not easily breakable
Just the right amount of light and very quick when turning on and off as the light changes
She actually uses this night light every single night
I love that the light is pretty soft and a nice glow - not overly bright or painful on the eyes in the dark like some night lights i've had