- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, honest, hot, little and received.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 11.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 63 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
The only thing is that the pre-bagged popcorn isn’t very healthy with all that butter and salt added to it, so having something like this has made it super easy now to make ourselves a healthy snack that’s perfect for one person anytime of the day without any waste from having to make a whole bag like we did before
There was a bit of trial and error with figuring out how much popcorn kernels to add to the container and then how long to cook it for in the microwave
Honestly, i think i was even a bit hard on the product for the first run, although the popcorn was a bit overdone, the kids all still ate it without an issue at all!here are some pros and cons i found while using this popcorn cup:pros:- the container is made completely out of silicone which means it’s easy to clean and maintain!- silicone is also known for many other amazing qualities such as how long it last, how much more sterile it is than many other materials, and how much safer it is overall!- the butter melts in with the popcorn while popping perfectly making very delicious popcorn!- the size of the cup is perfect for my family of 4!- perfect size to take with you on trips or vacation!- dishwasher safe, although it’s easy to clean by hand!cons:- the top isn’t the easiest to get on and off and there is a lot of steam that builds up while it cooks which means you need to use extreme caution to not get burned when opening the container; especially being sure not to place your hand over the air vent location on the top of the container which can burn you from the trapped steam inside of the container from cooking!other than the one con in regards to the top being a bit tricky, and the air vent on top of it being something to use caution with, this microwave silicone popcorn maker worked amazing and everyone in the house is extremely happy!!i would recommend this product based off of my personal experience and would give the company tons of kudos for an awesome product! giwox nontoxic microwave popcorn popper - no oil needed -silicone microwave popcorn maker - redi have to say that my husband and i love popcorn
While this will not become our main popcorn making method, we will definitely be using 2-3 times a week