- How are reviewers describing this item?
every, young and hilarious.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 68.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 25 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
I understand that i am completely not the intended audience (i am 44 with a 16 year old daughter), but nevertheless, i would not want my daughter to read this book
I'm sure that there are many folks who appreciate this book, but unfortunately, i am not one of them
Happy reading! in between the barely legible scribble-type font used for all of the book's text and the obnoxious and poorly-drawn illustrations, readers of girl talk barely have the chance to be confused by the unclear suggestions or disgusted by the inappropriate advice young has to offer
I don't know what is more baffling: that someone from crown publishing thinks readers will happily shell out $20 to read this book, or that young got a book deal for this collection of strange, bad advice in the first place! a short biography of the author is standard fare in pretty much all books (this type being no exception), and goes a log way toward endearing readers to the author and the book, and convincing them why they should take the author's advice included therein