- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, great, free and easy.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 20.8% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 18 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
Love this harness for my dogs, but they tend to run a little bigger;so measure well
We go to the dog park several times a week and jake runs through fields, trails, and streams with this harness on and it doesn't slow him down a bit!- the handle on top is really convenient for when he gets too wound up playing with his doggy friends and doesn't want to come when called
- the straps are easy to adjust and will fit a wide range of dogs/breeds
The strap system causes no gagging or discomfort signals from her, even when we have to use the handle to help her upstairs