- How are reviewers describing this item?
loud, made, received, old and stopped.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 38.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 77 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
This toys is very cool and lights up and actually has some cool sounds to it
This phone is loud
Like hurts my ears loud, i can't imagine a child putting this to their ear like a real phone, it would hurt their ears! my 4 year old daughter does really like it, however i wouldn't consider it educational for her, more just like a pretend phone
I have two girls so i was happy that i didn't get a weird picture on the back of the phone, instead mine is a girl