- How are reviewers describing this item?
solvable, proof, symmetric, abstract and mathematical.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 18 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 6 2016.
The primary role of galois theory in the proof of tanyama-shimura conjecture and, by implication, the proof of fermat's last theorem speaks volumes about this mathematician's genius
Any student (graduate or undergraduate) who is learning galois theory will benefit greatly from reading this book
Emil artin's short book gets a mention in most texts ongalois theory
In my opinion, it is the ultimate book on galois theory