- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, received, clean, great and honest.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 24.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 36 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2016.
You also get a silicon basting brush included which is nice if you want to add that little something extra marinade to you chicken or lamb chops on the bbq
This brush is definitely the most important thing you need to keep your bbq clean and your food tasting great, it arrived very quickly and really well protected, i highly recommend it
If anyone is interested my burger recipe is as follows:400 grams of 10% fat beef mince1 medium to large egg (this holds it together)1 teaspoon of whole grain mustarda squeeze of tomato purée (you could also use ketchup, but that would make the mix a bit wetter)a squeeze of garlic purée (or half a teaspoon of pre minced garlic)a small sprinkle of some mixed herbsand a pinch of black pepperline a baking try with parchment papermix all that in a bowl with your hands (this could be a great way to get the kids involved) then take the amount you want each patty to be, i recommend around the size of a tennis ball, roll the mix in your hands and then squash in to a burger shape and place on the parchment paper (the other option is to buy a burger press)once you have made your pattys place them in the fridge for 15 minutes, then take them to your bbq and cook to your preference
Fish on the bbq is easier than you may think, you need enough foil to make a type of pocket for the fish, the foil needs to be folded tightly so that no air can get out but at the same time the piece of fish needs space, the whole thing should look like a giant cornish pastie, in foil with the fish you need to add a bit of olive oil and a slice of lemon then place your foil pouch on the bbq for about 12 minutes, depending on the size of the fish, and then serve it