- How are reviewers describing this item?
functional, first, good and through.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 69 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 7 2018.
The author assumes that a tiny amount of explanation is sufficient to achieve full mastery by the reader
If you don't know functional programming or scala, then this book is useless
It's not that the book will necessarily give you mastery of the language -- only time and experience gained through writing lots of code can do that, though they help by giving the reader lots of good exercises