- How are reviewers describing this item?
home, honest, two and each.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 27 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 24 2016.
Zac is knocked for a loop to hear that a wild fire has devastated his home town, the same town he fled and never looked back at 18
Though awkward at first, anton and zac rekindle what they once had before everything went hurtful and sour in the aftermath of being discovered together and the resulting rift in zac and his father’s relationship
Despite being different in so many ways both men find they do not want to be apart, but can they make a life together work when zac craves the big city life and hates the small town anton loves so much? zac going home after many many years to see his parents after a horrible fire that destroyed his old home town
After the fire ripped through town in walks zac, the last person anton thought he would ever see again