- How are reviewers describing this item?
french, honest, received, great and made.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- This product had a total of 131 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 11 2016.
Can say enough about this so simple to use easy clean up took it with me camping love this ok can i say it really pretty goes with every kitchen ok goes with mine love the gold colori did get this at discount for my review but that all i really do love it this is a beautiful coffee press
I purchased coffee during my international travels, and absolutely love making the coffee in the french press
I like the way it makes my coffee taste, i find it so much cleaner tasting than a coffee machine, i also like that it makes just enough for 2 big mugs so it's made fresh for every cup and it's so easy, just boil the kettle, put in the amount of coffee you want, add just boiled water, wait for a minute then stir, put the lid on, wait for a few minutes than plunge and pour, it's a sort of ritual that i enjoy in the morning
I only use two scoops of ground coffee and it makes a medium strength coffee for 2 large mugs, the 8 scoops that's recommended on the box makes more of an expresso strength which also works well with hot milk for a latte and makes the coffee go further