- How are reviewers describing this item?
nice, fit, great, small and received.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 35.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 52 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 29 2016.
While i liked the quality of the band (and how much it resembles my favorite danish-inspired watch brand's band), the smallest setting was too large for my tiny wrist, which is just under 6 in circumference
I wasn't sure if this band would fit my wrist or not since i have a smaller wrist (6 inches), but i know some 7 inch bands will fit and be fine with a wrist smaller than 7 inches
This band was just a little too big for me to wear comfortably, which is a shame because it really is a nice looking band
From my play testing with it though, i will say it was a pain to clasp just right and to get clasped in the first place