- How are reviewers describing this item?
broke, great and first.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 49.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 97 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 23 2018.
I have had to replace every part just about accept the engine recoil (pull starter) broke and even though i can buy a new one and put it on it breaks after a few pulls
So if the manufacturer reads this how do i replace the part for the chain to stay on?my son is almost 12 about 4'6 and his knees hit the handle bars but as a starter bike he loves it