- How are reviewers describing this item?
beautiful, set, real, size and perfect.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 64.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 409 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 18 2018.
- no discoloration on my finger, it’s marked tk316 which is tusk stainless steel, a jewelry grade stainless
Cons- gets dirty quickly (but i think all rings cloud up with sunscreen)- acouple of the smallest stones are not set flush, but you rally have to look to find them- it does snag and catch but no more than other rings with a high set pronged settingi highly recommend this ring!
I wanted something sparkly and classic and this ring delivers
Pros- super lightweight and feels great on- very sparkly, throws light well- looks convincing, not like a cheap ring- wore it two days straight at the beach and in the water in the bahamas and looks great, no wear- withstood travel and other shenigans well- received many compliments including one man at a hotel congratulating me on my engagement- wore it shopping in the bahamas for jewelry and was complimented there by sales people (who may have just been being polite)