- How are reviewers describing this item?
hot, great, honest, received and fit.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 32.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 41 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 12 2016.
We have a glove similar to this one, and the fingers are thin and flimsy and you can feel the heat the instant you go to take something out of the oven
The material is thick enough to lift a pan from a 425-degree oven and take it over to the table before you begin to feel the warmth through the gloves
The red markings for the grip i would imagine, would’ve melted when touching something of that degree
I have got rid of my old gloves, because i prefer these to oven mitts – because with these, you have more support and more grip control