This analysis is outdated. Please reanalyze.

VerifiedTrusted Partner

Fakespot Verified Deals

Question
Check out Amazon Deals provided by our trusted partner Brad's Deals!
Get Better Amazon Deals  White arrow
Overview
  • How are reviewers describing this item?
    great, own, personal, inspirational and through.
  • Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
  • Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
  • Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
  • This product had a total of 33 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 25 2019.
Details

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

Most positive reviewquestion

Find Your Truth is a refreshing take on overcoming adversity and transformation. A ton can be taken from this great read as Lo...  Read More

Least positive reviewquestion

Find Your Truth shares a story which anyone can pull value from -- it's a read that evokes thought with a genuine/real world to...  Read More

Most authentic reviewquestion

Great example of finding happiness from within. Quick and easy intro to positive thinking and hidden gems throughout. Napoleon ...  Read More


Helpful Insights

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    There is no other way.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Napoleon hill explains that only 2% of the population ends up successful: the other 98% are trapped by fears and negative beliefs.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    I left the book expecting it to end in a big finale but didn't.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    The questions at the end of each chapter will make you think.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    It may not be the same path for us all, but he offers valuable insights and experiences on tackling life's many obstacles, no matter what they are.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Find your truth shares a story which anyone can pull value from -- it's a read that evokes thought with a genuine/real world tone.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    As crazy and unique as lou's story is, there were so many parts in this book that i could totally relate to and in turn, see myself as the main character.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    This book is nothing short of inspirational.

Review Count History
Loading...
Price History
Loading...