- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, done, here, best and down.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 24.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 21.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 22 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 19 2020.
Did a good job of installing my radiator and steering pump when i didn't have the time to do it myself
I've had pricier and worst customer service experiences with other "european specialists"
So do yourself a favor and check them out if you're looking for a shop that will meet your expectations, this is the place!
At 100$ an hr labor cost it's right in the middle price range and reasonable for european cars