- How are reviewers describing this item?
set, good, rust, quality and stainless.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 42 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 20 2016.
I have used these knives for twelve years (the same set)! the two chefs knives provide this joy, the steak knives allow family and guests to eat well what you prepare, the paring knife is not the best but so what, and the bread knife is perfect
I have a few pieces left from a set that i had like 14 years ago, it looks like i used this set more then my two sets of german knifes
The reason they rust is because they have a higher carbon content and lower chromium than many other stainless knives, with added vanadiaum for better edge retention
If you want knives you do not need to look after, you may wish to go elsewhere