- How are reviewers describing this item?
received, honest, great, free and mental.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 191 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
I like that this book goes into the “why” of mental exercise and gives great reasons for keeping our brain fit
The book informs that you have to choose neurobic exercises that fit you, and just as with physical exercise, not all exercises will fit you and your lifestyle! all opinions are my own
** exercises for the brain and memory: 70 neurobic exercises and fun puzzles to increase mental fitness & some of the interesting facts about this book is that the mental exercises that enhances the brain's performance is called neurobic
This book gives you plenty of exercises to try to keep your brain active